Alaska Brain Center
Dr. Jeffrey Sponsler
4551 E Bogard Road
Wasilla Alaska 99654
Services We Offer
We also offer a variety of other services. Call to see if we can help!
We offer a full range of neurological services and will bill private insurance, Medicare, and Medicaid as a courtesy.
Serving ages 6 and up.
Share this Page
Here is a list of symptoms and diagnoses appropriate for consultation by Alaska Brain Center and Dr. Sponsler.
Symptoms and Diagnoses
- Stroke and Transient Ischemic Attack
- Seizures and Epilepsy
- Migraine and Headache
- Median Neuropathy (Carpal Tunnel Syndrome)
- Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
- Myasthenia Gravis, Lambert Eaton Syndrome
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Parkinson Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Radiculopathy and Myelopathy (Spine Disease)
- Acute Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyradiculoneuropathy
- Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyradiculoneuropathy
- Neuromuscular Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Pediatric Epilepsy and Pediatric Migraine (Ages 6 and up)